85 days – Some Points to Ponder
How many times have you actually counted down the days to an important event. I can only think of childbirth. It seemed like the 9 months were eternal. This count down has been agonizing and exhausting. But at the end of these 85 days, we will hopefully be at peace again. Just like the due date for the birth of a child, you are so happy because in the end the wait was so worth it.
I think about zero hour all the time. I would say that it is almost an obsession of sorts. I made a list of all the things I visualize happening after the 2020 Election.
Here are my thoughts about this. Tell me what you think.
1. The media anchors will smile again. Have you seen their faces lately? They are so tired of being called fake news.
2. The wrinkles on my forehead will start to disappear.
3. Hopefully a presidential campaign will not be 4 years long again.
4. No one will have to count the lies.
5. We won’t hear phrases like:
- A lot people think …
- Very, very big… amazing…
- No one has ever seen or done this before ….
- If you look at ….
- No more twitter rantings.
- The swamp will finally be drained
- Believe me
- As you know, you know this,
- You’ll find out
6. I will be able to feel safe again.
7. Hopefully congress will get to work for the people.
Let us keep our eyes on the prize. Our vote is the power we have right now. Stay safe my friends.
Photo by Melba Christie (C) 2019