There are ten things
we all need to do
for the next eight days
for the sake of the truth
The actions is very simple you know
because all you have to do
is to keep your eye on the prize.
- Plan your vote!
- If you cannot vote on the first day , plan your vote again.
- Call people you know and remind them to vote. Tell them to make calls.
- Write a letter to the editor expressing your disgust or express your view on a specific topic.
- Post comments on twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Better yet make a video of you expressing your views.
- Retweet as much as you can on twitter.
- Do not get discouraged! Stay positive.
- Do not allow anyone to intimidate you.
- When we know the results for sure, plan a dance in but observing all of the CDC guidelines, get this link, go outside and dance.
“They’re dancing in Chicago (dancing in the street)
Down in New Orleans (dancing in the street)
In New York City (dancing in the street)
All we need is music, sweet music
There’ll be music everywhere
There’ll be swinging, swaying, and records playing
Dancing in the street”