Tag Archives: Grief Loss and Bereavement
words unspoken live
in solitude and in grief
Where are my angels?
- Grief in Haiku (findingannmacgregor.com)
- Why don’t yo try haiku! (atbankofdam.wordpress.com)
- Haiku 53 (poemattic.wordpress.com)
Another Award to Cherish
I was bestowed this award for simply following the stories of a mother who stood by her adult daughter with great courage and passion for life. Unfortunately the daughter lost her battle with the illness that debilitated her. Tersia Burger’s courage is not one to be measured but a measure to aspire. I applaud her unconditional love for her beautiful daughter. It must have been so difficult to write her pain. But I am sure she helped so many others in the process. So Tersia I am once again humbled by your award. http://tersiaburger.com/2013/07/01/the-loyal-reader-award/
She posed a question and here it is:
If you were on a deserted island, how would you survive?
I would survive simply because I can cope with solitude. However, I would suffer great grief if I would be separated from my family. Another few things that would disappoint me would be not having a Barnes and Noble close by and of course a Dunkin Donut shop.
Here are some of my loyal readers who read my blog and leave comments. I apologize if I left out anyone I should have acknowledged as a loyal reader. The list is in no particular order:
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (poemattic.wordpress.com)
- The Loyal Reader Award (tersiaburger.com)
- The Rose of Kindness Award (bishoptatro.wordpress.com)
- Award of Best Hosting for WordPress Announced by Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com (prweb.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.