Seven things about me:
1. Never expect to win any type of award.
2. My bucket list needs to narrowed down.
3. I compose songs in the shower.
4. Love to listen to Gospel music.
5. I would love to live for one year in each of the following countries: France, Italy and China.
6. I collect all kinds of notebooks and journals.
7. I want to learn to play the harp.
I have nominated the following bloggers. Their blogs have offered inspiration and food for thought:
Once again, thanks for the nomination.
Quotes of the week:
From: Browsery – http://browsery.tumblr.com/post/29550801505/in-one-sense-reading-is-a-great-waste-of-time-in
“Did I mention supreme joy? That is why I read: I want everything to be okay. That’s why I read when I was a lonely kid and that’s why I read now that I’m a scared adult.
Mary Ruefle (via arkoftheache)”
A Letter from My Future Self
“There is a rare joy in reading the words of my heart in print, bled out in the blackest of ink onto each numbered page. Words that change lives. Words that inspire. Words that can even change the world. This I believe to be true.”
Make sure you love something today.
“There is an intimate and unique connection between the cosmos and the observer when heads are tilted back. No one would mention seeing a celebrity photographed in a magazine, but many text messages would be sent after passing someone famous in the street, or seeing them across a room. It makes them real.’
*I am having such a great time reading my fellow Word Press bloggers. For those of you reading my posts I want to thank you all. Your comments are very much appreciated.